Holiday World Resort’s Beach club
All inclusive? Well, the Beach Club is free for you
Never have the leisure options on the Costa del Sol included a place as versatile and complete as Holiday Beach Club. This is much more than a water park, solarium or beach club. Here, everything has been carefully considered for all kinds of guests. Whatever your age or preferences, you'll always find the most suitable option for a perfect holiday here.
We have seven different zones for various activities and age groups, mixed with a large, fully-themed space where children can have fun with their parents.
BEACH CLUB CONDITIONS
- Open from April to October, as long as the weather permits.
- The Restaurant will open its doors from April 15 until September 15.
- The wave pool and slides will only be operational during the month of October on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays from 11am to 3.30pm.
- Free transportation service between the hotels of the Holiday World complex and the Beach Club (only during Beach Club hours).
- Free Beach Club for all our clients in ALL INCLUSIVE regime.
- Customers who are not in ALL INCLUSIVE regime can enjoy the Beach Club for € 6 adults and € 4 children (up to 12 years).
- The floats have a rental cost of € 8 / day, with a deposit of € 12, which will be returned upon delivery of your float.
> Download map
This is a private area where you can enjoy all the exclusivity of Holiday. Here, you and your guests can find Balinese beds, a waiting service and a hydromassage area.
LE MIRAGE RESTAURANT
Our 'Le Mirage' Buffet Restaurant is known for its variety and quantity of food. Try all kinds of dishes and eat as much as you like for lunch with your All Inclusive package.
A sunken ship, children's games, a shower hut shaped like a mushroom, two water slides, a swimming pool with relaxing sunbeds, and a wave pool are this zone's biggest attractions.